Examinations and treatments Physical medicine and rheumatology
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Isokinetic analysis of the knee, shoulder and spine (Cybex®)
Extra-Corporal Shock-Wave Therapy (Swiss Dolorclast®)
- General physical therapy, Orthopaedics/Traumatology
- Hydrotherapy in a rehabilitation pool
- Neurological revalidation
- Cardio-respiratory revalidation
- Urodynamic rehabilitation
- Vestibular physical therapy
- Lymphatic drainage
- Prenatal and postnatal rehabilitation
Diseases of the spine
- School of active reinforcement of the back and ergonomics
- Ergonomics of the work station
- Muscular strengthening and endurance
Shoulder - hip - knee
Multidisciplinary care: medical care and rehabilitation
Isokinetic and functional assessment
- Muscular strengthening and rehabilitation
Multidisciplinary medical and surgical care
Diabetic foot treatment (podiatrist)
- Computer-assisted functional assessment
- Sole construction Post-traumatic, active and proprioceptive rehabilitation
- Podiatric care
- Specialised unit for hand surgery and rehabilitation
- Multidisciplinary post-traumatic rehabilitation of the hand
The revalidation unit provides specialised care to hospitalised patients who require a multidisciplinary treatment following an orthopaedic or neurological locomotor disease.
The hospital treatment and rehabilitation are provided by a multidisciplinary team. The team provides day-patient rehabilitation treatment after a heart attack, post cardio-vascular surgery, cardiac decompensation...
The team includes a heart surgeon, cardiologists, rehabilitation specialists, physical therapists, a psychologist, and a social assistant.
obesity centre - weight & health care
A multidisciplinary team is there to provide treatment to patients suffering from obesity.
Source: Team Physical medicine - Last update: 04/02/2020