The satisfaction of our patients and their loved ones in their interactions with our departments is of the utmost importance for the Europe Hospitals.
That is why we have placed at your disposal a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section in the hope that it will fully answer any and all questions you may have.
If, despite everything, you cannot find the answers to your questions, here is where you can find the most frequently requested contact details:
FOR MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS:
- Click here to access our medical and paramedical services page. Then click on the department you wish to contact. You will find its contact details there.
TO CONTACT A CARE UNIT:
- Click here to access our care units page. Then click on the department you wish to contact. You will find its contact details there.
FOR INFORMATION ON YOUR BILLING OR IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS:
TO BOOK A ROOM FOR A HOSPITALISATION:
TO CONTACT ONE OF OUR SUPPORT SERVICES, CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE DESIRED SERVICE:
- Patient administration
- Social service
- Mediation service (complaints)
- Legal service
- Civil status
- Pastoral service
- Intercultural mediation
TO GAIN PROFESSIONAL ACCESS AS A GENERAL PRACTITIONER:
TO RESPOND TO A JOB OFFER:
TO APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP, CLICK ON THE TYPE OF INTERNSHIP DESIRED:
FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS:
- call us on:
- 02-614 20 00 for the St-Elisabeth site (head office)
- 02-614 30 00 for the St-Michel site
- 02-614 42 00 for the Bella Vita Medical Center
- 02-614 95 00 for the polyclinic in Halle
- Or send us an email at email@example.com