PASTORAL SERVICE: SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE
In close collaboration with the nursing staff and within the framework of the human, spiritual and religious accompaniment of hospitalized patients, the Catholic pastoral team, mandated by the Church, is at your disposal and contributes to developing the spiritual dimension of health care. This accompaniment is provided to all those involved and at all levels, whether individual or collective.
The pastoral service also ensures the relay with the representatives of the other religions: Protestant, Anglican, Orthodox, Islamic, Jewish, Buddhist and secular philosophy.
- Accompanying patients and families who wish to do so through a meeting, a listening ear or an exchange of words, a presence, a shared prayer, a sacrament.
- Supporting the members of the nursing staff by listening to them or facing their questions. All the staff of the clinic are also invited to participate in the activities proposed/organised by the pastoral team.
- Sacramental and liturgical animation in our clinics.
- By filling in the support request form received on admission.
- By asking the nurses, doctors, at the reception or by phoning one of our numbers
St-Elisabeth site: 02/614.22 41/42/43
St-Michel site: 02/614.32 41/42/45
Email : E-SMB-PASTORALE@cdle.be
Eucharistic celebrations: Sundays and public holidays at 10:30 am.
St-Elisabeth's Chapel: on the first floor (route 800).
St-Michel's Chapel: on the second floor (next to the big lifts)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR THE PASTORAL TEAM?
The spiritual guides of the pastoral service are helped in their missions by a team of volunteers.
The Catholic Pastoral Care Service is always looking for enthusiastic people who are willing to serve hospital patients by joining the team of volunteers.
A volunteer can perform different functions
- Visiting patients during the week
- Carrying communion in the room during the week or on Sundays
- Helping with celebrations: singing, readings, preparing the chapel
- Transporting patients to the chapel during celebrations
If you are interested, please contact the pastoral team:
Source: Manager Pastoral Service - Last update: 17/06/2021