Consultations and interventions
Last update: 07/03/2022
Our consultations are maintained:
- Masks must still be worn in health care institutions.
- You are invited to come to the hospital no later than 20 minutes before your consultation starts and no earlier.
- A buffer zone (ventilated and spaced) is provided to keep waiting room time to a strict minimum.
Max. 1 accompanying person/per patient.
For day hospital operations:
- Any patient who enters hospital and stays for even 1 night must have a Covid PCR test (except for the Maternity ward).
- One day surgical: PCR test if general anaesthesia
- One day medical: no PCR
Be sure to come with an up-to-date list of medications.
Download a blank medication list here. Fill it out yourself or get help from a family member, home nurse, pharmacist or general practitioner.
If coming with an accompanying person: to be indicated at the time of registration for hospitalization
- They must do a PCR test before entering
- They must be registered on admission