Consultations and interventions
Last update: 28/03/2023
- Wearing a mask is recommended for direct or close contact with hospital staff
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended for vulnerable patients (e.g. immunocompromised, etc.) and their visitors
- Masks are highly recommended for patients with respiratory tract symptoms.
- You are invited to come to the hospital no later than 20 minutes before your consultation starts and no earlier.
- A buffer zone (ventilated and spaced) is provided to keep waiting room time to a strict minimum.
Max. 1 accompanying person/per patient.
For day hospital operations:
- Tests are no longer performed unless you are symptomatic. Please inform your surgeon.
Be sure to come with an up-to-date list of medications.
Download a blank medication list here. Fill it out yourself or get help from a family member, home nurse, pharmacist or general practitioner.