For information on the visiting hours of the care unit where your relative is staying, click on the unit concerned in "our care units" and then click on "visiting hours".
LOCATING THE PATIENT'S ROOM
To find a patient's room, check the location of his/her care unit by selecting it on the page listing the care units .
RULES FOR VISITORS
To guarantee the delivery of quality care, we recommend that you:
- leave the room during patient care or visits from the doctors;
- avoid long visits;
- restrict the number of visitors to a maximum of 2 to 3 per patient so as not to disturb the person's rest or that of the other patients;
- comply with visiting hours.
In general, we recommend that you use the hand sanitiser available in several places throughout the hospital, particularly in patient rooms, before and after contact with a patient.
If you are ill (flu, cough, sore throat, fever, etc.), it is preferable that you postpone your visit since there is a high risk of contamination.
Visitors are required to:
- not smoke on hospital grounds;
- not make noise in the care units;
- not sit on the beds;
- not eat the patients' food;
- not bring plants that are potted in soil;
- to comply with the instructions of the medical, care and paramedical staff, and particularly the head nurse or his/her assistant.
Politeness and good manners are mandatory always and everywhere.