Visiting hours Neonatology
24/10/2020 - Visits are forbidden. Read the exceptions here: https://www.europehospitals.be/en/visits
HOW ARE THE VISITS ORGANISED?
As parents, you are welcome 24/7.
At the St-Elisabeth site, the baby's brother(s) and sister(s) as well as the grandparents are also welcome. However, for the babies' well-being, visits will take place by appointment only during more restricted hours:
- from 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- from 6.30pm to 7.30pm
In order to foster your as well as the other babies' well-being, the number of persons present at your baby's bedside will be limited to two at a time, meaning a parent and the person accompanying them, for 15 minutes.
At the St-Michel site, the baby's brother(s) and sister(s), and the rest of the family are also welcome. However, visits will take place behind the window of the neonatal ward. This is possible from 1.30pm to 7.30pm.
Please be advised that during treatment or when exceptional situations develop for your baby or his little neighbour, visits may be cut short.
WHAT ARE THE RULES TO BE FOLLOWED?
- We request that you wash your hands with soap an water and disinfect them in the lobby before entering.
- In case of a cold or a sore throat, we request that you wear a mask.
- No snacks or beverages must be brought into the room.
- We request that you do not touch the other beds or the other babies.
- It is prohibited to telephone in the lobby or where the babies are located. Please put your phone on silent.