DO YOU ORGANISE PRENATAL CLASSES?
We organise regular prenatal classes and aqua gym sessions. You can obtain further information and the schedule from the gynaecological secretariat during office hours:
- St-Elisabeth site (Uccle) - Phone 02-614 27 30
- St-Michel site (Etterbeek) - Phone 02-614 39 80
- 4 sessions of 1 hour of prenatal aqua gym classes are given at the St-Elisabeth site (Uccle). These classes take place in a swimming pool and are given by midwives on Monday evening. During these classes, several types of exercises are performed to strengthen back muscles, stimulate blood circulation, and establish contact with your baby. During each session, you will be given information relating to a specific phase of your pregnancy. Each session ends with a moment of relaxation.
- Furthermore, evening information sessions are also organised at the St-Elisabeth site (Uccle), during which the various stages of the pregnancy are presented in a fun manner. The mother and her partner are invited to take part actively in the theoretical and practical exercises through the use of various educational media, questions and answers, and sharing ideas within the group. The 4 sessions last 2 hours 30 minutes and are given by midwives and physiotherapists.
- You will also have the possibility of following kinesiotherapy sessions given by kinesiotherapits. For further information:
- St-Elisabeth site - Phone 02-614 27 30
- St-Michel site - Phone 02-614 37 60