The team U35
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE TEAM
T. 02-614 29 35
For further information, please contact us from 2pm.
We are a multidisciplinary, enthusiastic, young, demanding, responsible and human team.
Our specificity resides in each of the team member’s sense of humour. You are sure to find a kindred spirit among the personalities of the healthcare professionals who surround you.
The team includes the following members:
- The head nurse: Mrs Kfoury
- Nurses (18)
- Cardiologists: Dr Deruyter (head doctor), Dr De Man, Dr Deldique, Dr Haine, Dr Van Acker, Dr Vlassak.
- Cardiovascular surgeons: Dr Funken (head doctor), Dr Solari.
- Vascular surgeons: Dr Dubois (head doctor), Dr Van Calster.
- Nephrologists: Dr Reginster (head doctor), Dr Broughton, Dr Clerbeau, Dr Dejardin, Dr Smets, Dr Van Audenhove.
- A dietician: Mrs Olave
- A logistical assistant: Mrs Nyandui
- A social assistant: Mrs Vanhoorebeek (cardiology), Mrs Habchi (nephrology)
- Physiotherapists specialising in cardio-respiratory physiotherapy and mobilisation
- A cleaner
- We also often employ nursing and physiotherapy interns.
Last update: 04/02/2020 by Unit 35