Consultations for children, adolescents and adults
Swallowing disorders: dysphagia
Myofunctional therapy and atypical/infantile swallowing
Pediatrics and Neuropediatrics: language delay, joint disorder, dysphasia, reading and spelling disorders (dyslexia/dysorthography), mathematical disorders (dyscalculia).
Mental management and working method
Children: reading and spelling disorder (dyslexia/dysorthographia), disorder of logical-mathematical skills (dyscalculia).
Adults: evaluation and re-education of cognitive functions (memory, executive functions,...).
Child and adult consultations
- Acquired speech and language disorders of neurological origin (aphasia, dysarthria).
- Swallowing disorders (dysphagia).
- Voice disorders (dysphonia).
- Oro-myofunctional disorders (atypical swallowing, multiple functional disorders in the context of preventive or interceptive orthodontic treatment).
Consultations for children, teenagers and adults :
- Children: language delay, joint disorder, dysphasia, reading and spelling disorder (dyslexia/dysorthographia)
- Adults: Assessment and rehabilitation of speech and language disorders following brain injury