Visiting hours intensive care
HOW ARE THE VISITS ORGANISED?
Because of the complex nature of healthcare and the constant monitoring required by our patients, we ask you to come only at the following visiting hours:
- St-Elisabeth site: from 2.30pm to 3.30pm and from 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- St-Michel site: from 3.30pm to 5.30pm and 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
To avoid having to wait in the corridors, a waiting room has been prepared for you in front of the ward.
For the comfort of patients and the proper organisation of the unit, we kindly ask you to:
- Limit the number of persons at the bedside of your relative to a maximum of two, so that your relative and other patients may enjoy their rest
- Generally, we do not recommend visits by persons aged under 14
- Finally, if you request information relating to the patient, we ask that you use the bell in the room to avoid unnecessary traffic in the corridors.
The nurse(s) organise(s) the work so that no healthcare procedure is conducted during visiting hours. However, it may happen that important procedures overlap with the visiting hours.
We thank you for your understanding.